Our Procedural Department advises clients and defends their interests in all types of civil and commercial conflicts. To do this, it has a team of specialists in Procedural Law who have, in turn, been trained in various areas of private law, which allows us to provide value in the diagnosis of the situation and to design the strategy. In addition, the team also has the support of experts in the disputed issues.
- Contractual and non-contractual liability.
- Professional liability.
- Product liability.
- Works contracts (building, architecture and project management).
- Liability of the building agents.
- Solidarity and recovery.
- Inheritance disputes.
- Determination and integration of the estate, division and partition of the inheritance.
- Challenging of testamentary provisions.
- Claiming rights to inheritance.
- Urban lettings and condominiums.
- Validity, interpretation, performance, resolution and termination of civil and commercial contracts.
- Ownership, possession, transfer and management of property.
- Acquisition and transfer of rights in rem.
- Agency, distribution, concession and franchise agreements.
- Claims for payment.
- Liability against directors.
- Challenging of resolutions and decisions of the Board of Directors.
- Conflicts between partners or shareholders.
- Deception and confusion; imitation.
- Exploitation of the effort and reputation of others.
- Unfair recruitment of employees and deviation of clientele.
- Exploitation of situations of financial dependence.
Processes in matters of fundamental rights
- Infringement of the rights to honour, privacy and self-image.
Process of implementation
- Judicial instruments.
- Simplified trials with injunction to pay and exchange trials.
- Personal and real guarantees.
- Enforcement of foreign judgments.