Toda & Nel-lo offers comprehensive advice to individuals and legal entities on tax matters, both nationally and internationally, through a team of highly specialized professionals with extensive experience in this field.
In particular and with regard to the area of Business Taxation, we provide tax advisory services to companies of all economic sectors and sizes, with special attention to family businesses and the taxation of their partners; groups of companies, both national and multinational; and the taxation of business restructuring operations.
Likewise, our team regularly intervenes in due diligence and M&A processes, designing the optimal investment and divestment structures for both Spanish and non-resident clients.
Our team also represents and / or advises its clients in all types of actions and procedures before the Tax Administration as well as, if necessary and in collaboration with the Proceedings and Tax Litigation team, before the contentious-administrative courts.
Our intention is to provide dynamic and proactive advice, so it is based on a close and trusting relationship with our clients that provides us with adequate knowledge of their needs and circumstances at all times. For this, we maintain a permanent communication channel with our interlocutors in each client.
- Advice and support for the fulfillment of all kinds of tax, accounting and formal obligations, both for the company and its partners.
- Advice with a long-term or strategic vision, in order to optimize the tax burden borne.
- Help in the design and implementation of the optimal investment structure in new projects and / or companies.
- New acquisitions or divestitures: Tax due diligence and advice throughout the process.
- Compliance with applicable criteria regarding Transfer Pricing. Support for the preparation of the mandatory documentation provided for by tax regulations.
- Optimization of the Group's global taxation.
- Planning and optimization of tax incentives (Exemptions and reductions in Tax Base, Tax deductions, Patent Box, R + D + i).
- Implications derived from the transfer of use of intangibles, patents or licenses between Group companies or to third parties.