A cookie is a file that is downloaded into your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow storing and recovering information on the browsing habits of a user or their equipment, as well as ensuring a smooth operation of the Website.
Cookies allow the website to remember some data related to the user, such as their display preferences for the webpages of the server, the city to which the IP address used to access is assigned, the number of new users, frequency and recurrence of the visits, duration of the access, the browser or the terminal type used for the visit. The name, surname, physical address and other similar data of the user accessing the website are never obtained.
2. TYPES AND CATEGORIES OF COOKIES
2.1.- According to the entity managing them:
First-party cookies are the cookies that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the webmaster of the website the user is visiting.
Third-party cookies are the cookies that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by a third party that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
2.2.- Depending on how long they remain active:
Session cookies are designed to collect and store data while the user navigates a website and disappear when the session ends.
Persistent cookies are those in which the data remains stored in the terminal and which can be accessed and processed during a period of time defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
2.3.- According to their purpose:
Functional Cookies allow the user to navigate through a web page and use the different options or services offered, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, applying for registration, using security elements during navigation, etc. As they are necessary for the operation of the website, these cookies will be active and cannot be rejected.
Personalisation or preference cookies enable the website to remember information to make the user's access to the service to have certain features that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as the language, the number of results to be shown when the user performs a search, the type of browser from which they access the service, etc.
Analytical or performance cookies allow tracking and analyzing the behaviour of web users - measurement of the website activity - in order to make improvements based on the analysis of data on the use of the web.
3. COOKIES USED IN THIS WEBSITE
This website uses functional Cookies (first-party) that allow the user a safe and uninterrupted navigation through this website and the use of its options and services. As they are necessary for the operation of the website, they are exempt from the requirement of informed consent and will always be enabled. The name and specific purpose of each of them are
This website also uses analytic or performance cookies generated by Google Analitycs , and the name and specific purpose of each of them are the following:
- __utma: Expires 2 years after the last update. This cookie generates an unique user id and records the date and the first and last time the user visited the website. It is used to track the number of times a single user visits the website.
- __utmb: Expires 30 minutes after the last update. This cookie records the starting time of a visit and expires 30 minutes after the last record of page visited. It is automatically deleted when leaving the site or closing the browser. It is used to know the time a user remains in one page.
- __utmc: This cookie is similar to the previous one but for websites using the old tracking code urchin.js.
- __utmz: Expires after 6 months. This cookie stores where the visitor came from, that is, the path followed to access a website: direct access, a link from another website, a link from an email, using certain keywords in a search engine, a display campaign or an AdWords advertisement. This cookie is used to know the traffic coming from search engines (organic and PPC), advertising campaigns in display and browsing inside the website (internal links). This cookie is updated in each visit.
- _ga: This cookie is used to track and measure the user when visiting the web, the session and the use of the for the analytic report of the visit. Cookies stores anonymous information and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique users. It expires after one year, twenty days, eight hours and sixteen minutes after the last update.
- _gid: The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use the website and helps in creating an analytic report of the website usage. The data stored include the number of visitors, origin and pages visited anonymously. It expires after one year, nineteen days, fourteen hours and forty six minutes after the last update.
- _gat: This cookie is used to control the request rate and limit the data collection in high traffic sites. It expires after one year, nineteen days, fourteen hours and forty five minutes after the last update
4. DISABLING OR BLOCKING COOKIES
By accessing the cookie configuration panel, you can accept or reject the cookies that require your consent, and save your settings or preferences for the next time you access the website. You can change your preferences and revoke your consent at any time by accessing the settings panel. You can also allow, block or remove the cookies installed in your computer using your browser configuration. To obtain more information on how to do it in the most common browsers go to:
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-int...
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/cookies
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Safari: www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/.
You can also manage your cookies using other tools such as:
However, disabling certain cookies can prevent or make more difficult browsing or providing the services in this website.
5. THIRD PARTIES AND INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
6. CHANGES TO THE COOKIES POLICY
Last update: October 2020