- José María Buxeda is a partner in the commercial law department of Toda & Nel-lo, specialising in M&A, corporate governance and commercial litigation. He has extensive experience in advising all types of companies on international transactions.
- He has developed his professional career in firms such as Masons Buxeda Menchén or Dentons, where he was managing partner of the firm in Spain for more than ten years.
- Recently, until joining Toda & Nel-lo, he worked as General Counsel at Grupo Diggia and Wenea.
- He also has extensive experience as a lecturer at the Instituto de Estudios Bursátiles (IEB), the Instituto Superior de Derecho y Economía (ISDE) and the Fundación San Pablo CEU, among others.
- He holds a degree in Law from the International University of Catalonia and a Master's degree in European Law from the Université Libre de Bruxelles.
- He has been highlighted in the main international rankings and directories, such as Chambers & Partners, The Legal 500 or Best Lawyers, in the areas of M&A, litigation and insolvency.