[name_i18n_1]Patents, designs and trademarks
Our Intellectual Property Practice Area advises Spanish and foreign clients operating in sectors related to innovation and creativity (i.e. technology, e-commerce, pharmaceutical, design, among others).
Our practice focuses on:
- Patents and utility models.
- Designs (patent designs).
- Geographical indications.
Our team of specialized lawyers have extensive expertise in all areas related to the protection of intellectual property rights and have a distinguished track record in the following areas:
- Litigation. Protection of patents and SPCs for innovative products (infringement and nullity) before the Courts of Justice and Arbitration proceedings.
- Legal actions regarding infringement, nullity, expiry and misappropriation of trademarks and industrial designs. Our team will assist and represent you before the Courts of Justice or the EUIPO or the Spanish Patent and Trademark Office.
- Finding of facts actions, evidence-protection measures and interim reliefs.
- Legal action feasibility and strategy analysis.
General advice on IP matters, including negotiations and drafting of licenses of IP rights and technology transfer.