Advice on the protection of personal data to any type of companies and sectors:
- Analysis of regulatory compliance in terms of data protection
- Identification of the treatment of personal data and Registration of Treatment Activities
- Identification and evaluation of legal risks to be taken into account in the processing of personal data (Risk Assessment / Impact Evaluation)
- Elaboration of treatment protocols according to data categories and specific treatments.
- Preparation of action protocols (information policy, security policy, data conservation policy, intervening parties in the processing, rights of the interested party, security breaches, etc.)
- Elaboration of informative clauses and consents of the interested parties.
- Information and procedure clauses for the exercise of user rights.
- Preparation of the regulatory documents required by the GDPR.
- Preparation of confidentiality contracts with staff and external companies.
- Custom contracts of personal data processing
- Revision of data protection clauses in contracts with clients or suppliers.
- Outsourcing functions of the Data Protection Officer (DPO)
- Regulation of video surveillance and access to buildings.
- Electronic commerce, digital platforms and blogs.
- Data transfers
- International data transfers
- Compliance audits of the European GDPR Regulation.
- Employee training.
- Solution of requirements of the rights of the interested party: access, rectification, deletion and portability of the data and limitation and opposition to the treatment.
- Documentation of compliance
Our specialist team Data Protection