Advice, negotiation and drafting of contracts and clauses of financing transactions between companies and between individuals as a result of their legal relations and before the credit institutions, as well as their personal and real guarantees concerning:
· Transactions and acknowledgement of debt, with payment deferment with or without interest.
· Purchases with deferred payment.
· Consumer credits.
· Assignment of receivables and/or collection rights.
· Credit facilities and/or discounting of commercial instruments.
· Factoring policies with or without recourse.
· Means of payment, especially transfers, cheques and promissory notes.
· Credit card operations.
· Guarantees and solidarity and/or first demand guarantees.
· Property mortgage.
· Deposits and current accounts.
· Provision of remote financial services.
Legal actions to collect debts arising from such transactions through extrajudicial and judicial claims under our legal system, especially monetary and mortgage enforcement.