The Corporate Law Department of the Firm stands out because its partners and professionals have extensive experience and expertise in the field of commercial companies.
The Corporate Law Department of the Firm stands out because its partners and professionals have extensive experience and expertise in the field of commercial companies, a fact that allows them to face up with great reliability to any type of counselling, operation or action in connection with the following:
- Entrepreneurs and Start-up.
- Incorporation of Companies.
- Negotiation and formalisation of agreements between partners.
- Negotiation and formalisation of shareholders’, joint venture or strategic alliance agreements.
- Advice to and protection of minority and majority shareholding partners.
- Drafting and amending of Articles of Association.
- Preparation of and/or intervention in General Assemblies.
- Secretaries of Boards of Directors and of Executive Committees.
- Drafting of operating regulations for General Assemblies and Boards of Directors.
- Public deed and execution of any kind of social agreements.
- Remuneration of Directors.
- Dividend policy.
- Duties and responsibilities of the Directors.
- Conflicts between partners and challenging of company resolutions.
- Separation and exclusion of members.
- Deadlock situations.
- Dissolution and liquidation of companies.
- Contentious proceedings in civil and commercial matters, before all types of courts and stages of proceedings in all related matters.
Apart from the above, the Firm also has extensive experience in advising and professionally intervening in non-profit-making entities, especially Social Benefit Mutual Societies, Foundations and Groups, participating from a legal point of view in their incorporation and giving comprehensive and continuous advice, particularly for their corporate bodies, Boards, Assemblies, Boards of Trustees and Directors.
Our specialist team Corporate Law